90 Day Fianc Star Sophie Sierra Shares Swimsuit Photo Looking "Beautiful"

Sophie Sierra is heating up social media in her swimsuit. In a new social media post the 90 Day Fiancé star shows off her incredible curves in a tiny bathing suit. "My bag said it so I don't have to," she captioned the set of Instagram snaps. "Beautiful," commented one of her followers. "Super youu," added another. How does the reality star maintain her amazing body? Celebwell rounded up her top health habits.

Sophie has no interest in simply being skinny. Instead, she works on being strong and building her muscles. "Working on being a strong af," she captioned a post.

Sophie's main form of exercise is lifting weights. She spends a lot of time at the gym where she does a lot of various exercises. "My happy place," she captioned a post.  Physical activity is anything that gets your body moving. Each week adults need 150 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity and 2 days of muscle-strengthening activity, according to the current Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans.

Sophie is "literally obsessed" with apple cider vinegar gummies. She claims that taking them in gummy form, eliminates the "gross taste" and that "they're so good for helping with weight loss, improving your immune system, helps your body detoxify and is just amazing for overall health!" There is limited research that ACV may help to reduce high cholesterol and regulate blood glucose levels. However, it may damage the teeth or throat due to the acidity of the mixture. The best way to take it is by mixing one tbsp of ACV with water and drinking it through a straw.

Sophie also takes walks. "Being all touristy in my own city," she captioned a photo of a stroll. Going for a daily walk can be a game changer in terms of exercise, especially at a brisk speed. One study published in JAMA Internal Medicine found that walking at a brisk pace for about 30 minutes a day led to a reduced risk of heart disease, cancer, dementia and death, compared with walking a similar number of steps but at a slower pace.

Sophie skateboards, an excellent workout that combines cardio, strength, and balance training, explains Beyond the Board. "It's a fun way to get fit, tone muscles, and improve overall health while having a blast!"

ncG1vNJzZmiblaGyo8PEpaNnm5%2BifHp8jJ2YsmWWnq6vr8Rmqq2ZomLAsLzHopxmq5mav7OtjKyfmqqVqHq0w8imqq6hpGK9qbvTqGSlp5%2Bgtq%2BzjJucmq2knrO2uI4%3D